7.11.2010

Sweden part 5 the beautiful buildings

Besides beautiful nature, the cities of Sweden really have amazing buildings. Very old ones also!!! Since I studied interior design, I'm really interest in the inside of a building but my passion for design goes beyond the inside. I'm really interested into architecture as well. And what beautiful outsides they were. Here are a couple of picture of them. The first 3 are taken in Malmö.
Photobucket
The second 4 were taken in Stockholm. The day when we were taking a boattrip.
Photobucket
The next are pretty buildings by the waterside. Two of them, seen on our boattrip when we were in Stockholm.
Photobucket
The last ones, are also from Stockholm. You see a cute Konditori in the bottom picture. Speaking of Konditori. I wanted to go to Valand in Stockholm and eat yummy cakes and stuff. But unfortunately they were closed until July. So I was a month to soon, to eat at Valand. So I'm certainly going back to Stockholm. Off course, not only because of that, just because I love the city!!!!
Photobucket
Now we are nearing the end of Sweden picture. There are only 2 parts left that I need to show you :). Until then enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment