7.15.2010

Day to day

Here are some pictures from this weeks outfits. I only didn't photograph tuesday's outfit, but it was a dress you've allready seen, so no biggy!! In the first outfit you can also see one of my new bags. This one is from H&M (bought in sale now) and I just love it, the pretty pale blue and the bamboo detailing, pretty pretty!! I woar a very basic outfit, a pencil skirt and a shirt, seeing that it's still mostly hot every day.
Photobucket
Now in the second outfit you can see my new skirt, I showed you earlier. But somehow in the pictures it looks much more orange than it really is. You can also see a peek of my shoecollection in the background.
Photobucket
And then today's outfit, was my Vivien of Holloway trousers (no they are not slimlegs but I was bending over to take a picture from my shoes, hence the slimleg) and a new shirt I only bought tuesday. I was searching for a white shirt with white embroideries or detailing for oohhh so long and now I found one. You can't see the embroideries on the pictures though but they are really pretty and I love the sleeves on the shirt!! With this I woar my new shoes I bought a while ago (I allready mentioned them). They were old stock from the 40s/50s and were the last pair in my size!!! They kind of are grannie shoes but I like them :) and they are really comfy too, so that's a bonus. And I woar my new ribbon first the first time today, much better then the synthetic one that I got.
Oh yeah, I went to a jobinterview today for one of my favourite vintage stores. It was a really cozy interview with 2 other applicants while sitting on a terras from the café next door. But the unfortunate thing was that they were only searching for people for their familyshop now (which isn't vintage, just second hand). But the owner was still interested in me and she could really see me in one of her vintage stores, so she's going to keep me in mind when they have an open spot. They are still opening other new shops, so thumbs!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment