10.25.2009

New dress!!

This past saturday I went to dinner with a couple of my friends. It's was very cozy! I had the Tagliatelle Diabolic, mmmm it had big shrimps in it with a spicy sauce, so delicious!! Now one of my friends Daisy (which by the way, looks a lot like alisha lauren from vintage, my love) works in a small second hand store like Oxfam. She bought a dress there for only € 2,25. After she bought it, she doubted if it suited her, but then she thought of me :). She brought the dress on saturday, and when I tried it on, it was like it was made many years ago especially for me!! It was a perfect fit, length and all, seeing that I'm only 1m60 tall, it ain't so easy to find dresses that aren't too long for me. It's such a pretty fabric and all. I allready know I'm going to wear it a lot !! So THANK YOU Daisy :).
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. wow, just went to see on 'vintage, my love' and really they could be sisters...creepy. The dress really suits you perfectly! gnagnagna...(beetje jaloezie in de lucht)...

    ReplyDelete