6.27.2010

Sweden part 2 the yummy food

Here's a little view on what I ate while I was in Sweden. A lot of really really yummy things!! Something that I didn't photograph were my chocolate macarons, ooh so delicious. The best thing I've ever eaten, I'm certainly going to make it myself. One evening we went out for dinner at La Casa in Stockholm. Really cozy and really yummy food, I had the seafood pasta and my friends each ate a different pizza, with that we drank some white wine. Once and a while we also ate some Mc Donalds or Burger King. When we slept in our tents, we put up our little kitchen and made yummy meals. We even had a mini bbq. And off course I ate a lot of chocolate cake (kladdkaka) which was my absolute favourite dessert of my whole vacation. Then in the youth hostel we stayed at in Stockholm, I ate the most fantastic Smoked Salmon Sandwich ever!!!! Oh yeah, we ate millions of strawberries that we would buy next to the road. They would always have a cute little sign saying "Jordgubbar". Having picnics was also very fun to do.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment