8.25.2011

Rockin' at the Drive in Barn

Past sunday, I went to Drive In Barn. It's a small, fun rockabilly festival. I went there with a new friend of mine, Lynn. It's the first time for me, that I met someone, who dresses like me and does her hair in 40s style, like I like to do. And strangly enough, we've only known each other for about 2 weeks or so. But I clicked immediatly!! She's really a very lovely girl!! And we can really talk about anything. It seems like we've been friends a much longer time. The other girl in the second picture is Manon, a friend of Lynn, also a very lovely girl. I really enjoyed myself that day and it also kept me from thinking about Pukkelpop. Maybe you can also see on our expressions, that it was waayyyy too hot that day, especially inside!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment