1.13.2013

just stuff

Don't really have much to say. But gonna put some pictures up to keep you entertained, while I search for inspiration for this blog. Little dead at the moment. But here some temporary entertainment for ya .... 

First off a photobooth picture of myself, a recent one, this one is going to be on my ID card! Finally not 16 looking anymore on my ID. 



































Second off, been missing this girl too much lately. She was such a good friend for a year and now I haven't seen her for 3 months. Which is weird cause I saw her almost every day. 


 
































 Third, these are still my favourite summer shorts. Suprisingly make me feel sexy in them. 


































and final looking forward to spending more time at my appartement this summer with my friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment