5.13.2012

Lost child is home again!

Oh my, where to start, I haven't blogged in a while!!! I know, but I've been busy, really busy. After work I'm just too tired and stressed to blog. But I have lot's of pictures to show you. I've had a photoshoot, I bought a new camera :) so outfit posts. I stripped wallpaper in my kitchen and living room and painted them in pretty colour :) you'll see !!! And I've had a week off from work. I needed this really badly !! So, just a little bit more patience until I shower you with loads of pictures. Until then, here's a picture from this thursday. I met with Tinne, Jana and Hanne for drinks. This is Tinne and me drinking Duvel, our favourite drink!! And I'm wearing one of my favourite summer dresses, which I could finally wear again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment