7.12.2011

London baby!!

After a long time of being to lazy to blog, I've finally decided to post some pictures from London. The reason why it took me so long is because I still don't have photoshop on my computer and before the A**HOLES stole my laptop I edited my photos in photoshop. But no further due, here are some of my pictures. 

Photobucket

The first day, we went to Camden Town do to some shopping. At lunch time, we stopped at a place called "The Diner". Complete in it's 50s style interior and matching music and off course the most delicious burgers ever !!! And the cutest thing was that they served their fries and burgers in a little teeny tiny red basket just like they do in Amerika. 

Photobucket

At Rokit, I bought a lovely purse, which I will show you later. 

Photobucket

Day two, did some walking through the parks. Luckily we had sunshine at that moment. And excuse me, but London has crazzyyyyyy squirls :). 

Photobucket

Oh yes, parks don't have to be boring!! 

Photobucket

And they make you have weird faces. I tell you, it was the park, had nothing to do with me !! hahah

Photobucket

Later that day, it started raining and getting colder again, so out came Freddie. And where do you eat when you're in London. A pub of course!!! With the best Hunter's Chicken I ever ate !!! 

Photobucket

Doesn't it look delicious!!! 

Photobucket

Here I am outside of the pub with my friends Karen and Jana. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Later that event, went to a pub again, but to do some drinking of course. Funny enough they put us out on the curb at 11.30 pm. That's very early for us belgian girls. 

Photobucket

Day 3, Starbucks, thank you for the yummy whoopie pie. 

Photobucket

Again did some shopping, but this time at Brick Lane. Found a Rokit again and bought a dress this time. It's the one I allready showed you and modelled in my ever so weird video :). 

Photobucket

Beyond retro in Sweden, so of course in London as well. There I bought some cute shoes!

And please excuse for the giant pictures, it's because I don't have my photoshop!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment