6.07.2011

Plaid and jeans

Another outfitpost, with mr. Webcam :). I wore some red checkered pedal pushers today with my 'new' sailorbelt. It's blue and has a sailorwheel on it :) love it. Didn't cost me anything! And then I also wore my new jeansshirt. With quarther sleeves and sinched in at the waist. Love it!!! Bought it at H&M, when I went to sign my new papers, since I'm starting there again. But the plan is, that I'm going for the position as a Visual Merchandiser. I just hope I get through all the tests. This will also give me some experience if I want to do jobs as a stylist in the future. Now I'm enjoying a 2 week vacation (or as some call it temporary unemployement)!! And to top it off (the outfit that is) I wore my pretty red swallow brooch!! Love love love loveeeeeeeeeeee it!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment