9.17.2010

A night out with my gals

Yesterday after work, I was finished around about 4 pm, I went shopping a bit. I found 2 beautiful dresses, one needs to be shortened, one absolutely perfect. And I also found the perfect, the most beautiful, luxurious wintershoes, which I will show you later! Talking about the absolutely perfect dress. It's the one I'm wearing in the picture. What you also see in the picture is "how to iron clothes while you're wearing them" :) I was too lazy to take it off again, so my friend Jana ironed it while I had it on. But I adore the dress. Now I have the perfect red dress, what I didn't have yet. Then after the ironing, I gave my 3 best friends a present. Just because, no special reason, just because I love them with all my heart!! BFF's !!!!! After that we went to some gigs. The first one was really bad and stupid! The second was good, the gitarist reminded me of the singer of the Kings of Leon. And the singer was hilarious, he had the best jokes ever, quite sarcastic. After the gigs, Jana and Karen went home. But Hanne and me, went to a café called Patine and drank Hot chocolats, coffees and tea and off course we also ate some biscuits!! So a really good night out I might add!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment