4.13.2010

Sweet yellow

I just bought a dress at one of my favourite vintage online stores. It's the online store, where I get all my brooches from. I allready had 3 dresses from the store, but it had been a while since there was a dress I liked or in my size for that matter. But now, about 15 minutes ago, I looked again, being part of my daily routine together with reading all the blogs I follow. I stumbled apon the sweet yellow beauty!! It cost a bit more than what I usually buy online, but I just couldn't resist the perfectness!!! It even has it's own petticoat! It's the most delicate yellow ever with some kind of lace borders and a pretty little bow in the waist. So I had to have it!! Imagine this dress with my new daisy brooch I bought the other day at the same site. It's a match made in heaven !! The site is called Sugar Sugar , such a sweet name to buy such a sweet dress (http://www.sugarsugar.nl/)!!
Photobucket
Oh yeah, something else I have to mention. Now thursday, I'm getting tattooed again !! Finally I'm getting my beautifull pin up girl on my arm. Can't wait!! Off course I will show you the result. On thursday also, I'm probably putting up posts with pictures of my pinup photoshoot and my bowlingtrip with my sisters and my nieces. Until then, enjoy your tuesday evening!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. wow hanne, ik ben jaloers! wat een pareltje! Had ik ze gezien had ik ze ook gekocht...echt knap (dus hint hint...gebt nog altijd iemand om de jurk aan door te verkopen moest ze bv ad boezem ofzo ni passen ;-) maar ik hoop voor jou dat de jurk dat wel doe natuurlijk. De 'winter exit' dress op sugarsugar had ik anders ook wel willen kopen, maar natuurlijk, weer te laat! Ik moet stilaan beginnen die site wat in't oog te houden... Kan ni wachten je tattoo te zien, dus blog 'em maar zo snel als mogelijk door. Tot hoors of zien! xxxx

    ReplyDelete