4.05.2010

Easter pink

Every Easter, it's tradition that we go and celebrate at my grandmother's house. Then she makes lot's and lot's and lot's! of delicious food!! She's always scared that there isn't enough food, but believe me, there's food to feed an whole army! When I was deciding what to wear, I decided to go all pink!! I woar my favourite pink dress, my favourite pink cardigan and my new favourite pink sunglassesbrooch!! I felt like a pink lady!! Also my hair looked very pretty, still not perfect, but we're getting there. I also put a roller in my bangs. I had a bit more volume like this, which looked pretty with the curls, but the bangs aren't long enough to do something else with it. So maybe I should grow them??!! What do you think?
Photobucket
Photobucket
It seems I never manage to show an outfit in just 1 picture :) but oh well. My posture always seems so cramped when I try to take a picture of myself in the mirror, kind of funny, I guess.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment