3.07.2010

Nuts and dinner

I've been having thoughts lately about this dress I bought at H&M a couple of months ago. It's the nutdress I showed you in this post. It hits above the knee and I don't find that length all that flattering. Now I was thinking about cutting the dress into a blouse, but would that be a pitty of a new dress that I bought just a few months ago. What do you say, cut or don't cut???!
Photobucket
Last night I went to dinner with some friends. We went to a Greek called Mezzecafé. I'd never eaten grecian before, but I have to say that it was amazing!! Everything that I tried was delicious. We also ate dessert, it was called Kromos and was made out of cookies, chocolate, butter and lot's of sugar mainly I guess, but oohh my hooww yummy!!! It's defenatly worth going there again! I haven't got any pictures of last night though, because my camera's batteries are still dead, which hopefully will be solved soon!! But until then enjoy and relax on your sundayafternoon.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment