2.18.2010

Flea market goodies

The previous 2 sundays, I went to flea markets, which in both occasions I did some good finds. One of them being the party fruit lights I've allready shown you. I also bought some pretty 50s plates, manely Boch, which isn't in any picture. But being Boch plates, it means lot's and lot's of pastels. Now in one of the pictures is the pretty bow brooch I told you about. I'm going to wear it tomorrow after work !! I also found the coolest "thing" (since I don't know what to call it) with some kind of deer decoration inside of it. I hung it upon my wall together with my plastic deerhead. Then I also found this beautiful 50s glass pink plate with 5 matching coasters or tiny plates.
Photobucket
Then I found these 50s albums to put singles in, but I'm think I'm going to use it as a photoalbum. I just have to figger out how I'm going to do that. On the albums are doggies, pretty girls in dresses and lot's more!! I also bought a nice scarf for only 25 cents, too much a bargain to let go. And last but certainly not least!! I bought this snowglobe with a flamingo in it!!! This really couldn't have been better, hence my flamingo obsession. But these little things can really make a gals day!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment