1.04.2010

New year's jiving !!

I really had an amazing time on New Year's Eve. Dinner was fun, and the party was more than fun !! All those fancy people looking the part. One girl in particular had such gorgeous hair and tattoos! I couldn't resist to take a picture for all you to see. At dinner, I ate oyster for the first time. I didn't like it at all. But I tried it, which makes myself proud! I also ate lobster for the first time, I allready ate crab but not yet lobster, but this I really liked !! Very yummy. And the most amazing dessert!! Chocolate-truffel icecream with chocolate sauce, oooh boy, so yummy. When we went home, we even had to time to stop to eat kebab :) which was really good at 4 o'clock in the morning :). To round it up, my night was amazing. I danced, ate, drank and laughed a lot.
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. mooi tshirt...ik wou het nog int wit in de h&m kope maar 't was uitverkocht! snifsnif...zo schoon mauwkes...kheb ook voor de eerste keer kreeft gegete deze feestdagen...yumyum, echt lekker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh ik wist ni da da der ook int wit geweest is, mor ja ik gaan voor de matrozzenstreepkes he :) dees is trouwes van de nieuwe collectie, ook al zo goed als uitverkocht trouwes. En ja man man :) lekkere kreeft !! maar degoutante oesters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. idd...totaal mee eens!...die kreeft was om op te eten! (deuh...:p) echt zon zacht en zoet en sappig vlees...en lekker smossen, das ook altijd leuk. Oesters zijn ranzig...

    ReplyDelete