1.10.2010

Cherrypies and leopards!

Todays outfit, one of my favourite circle skirt dresses. Matched with my new cherry flavoured cardigan from H&M. Something very usefull from working at H&M, is that every time new pretty things come into the store, I can immediatly hang it aside for myself :). This I did when I saw this cherry cardigan. So so pretty. I also allready bought the leopard version of the cardigan at H&M. And off course with my 25% off, it's even better !!
Photobucket
Sorry, that I still haven't shown you my christmas and newyears presents or other pretty things I bought myself :). But I've been so busy lately, that I haven't had the time to photograph them. I was planning on doing that today, but I had to go to my godmother for New Year. But I promise that by the end of the week (on my days off) I'm going to post about it!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment