12.31.2009

Yesterdays outfit

This is what I woar yesterday. One of my favourite 50 dresses! I really love the white colar on it, also which you can't see in pictures on the sleeves there's a white border as well with a little red button on it. With that I woar my Tirolcardigan, which has detachable buttons, which is great for work, so I don't loose any of the original Tirolbuttons. The combination of the dress and the cardigan together with my green earrings, really made it feel kind of Fall'y' because of all the red/orange/green colours. Because it's actually a linen summer dress, I wear a second thin dress underneath to make it warmer for winter and so it doesn't have to wait several months to come out of the closet.
Photobucket
Today is New Year's Eve! I'm going to a rockabilly party, which is going to be great. I'm going with my sister Evelien and one of my best friends Hanne. I'm not sure what to wear yet. So much to choose from, my new leopard skirt from betty page, my new dress from betty page or my nut dress from H&M. And then the shoes. But oh well, we'll make a decision :). You'll all get to see it probably on monday. Seeing that the sales are starting on saturday here in Belgium. And I have to work both saturday and sunday (open for sales), means I don't have time until monday. Because sales = crazy customers !! But until then, I wish you all a happy new year's eve, with lot's of drinks and food.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment