12.18.2009

Wardrobe expansion

This is mostly all that I bought the previous 5 weeks. A couple of things that I bought on Ebay I allready showed you earlier. Again most of these things that I'm going to show you now, are things that I bought when I went shopping with my birthday money, which is always fun to have :), shopping on other people's account. The first things really didn't cost me a whole lot !! These 3 dresses, which still need to be altered, only cost me 50 cent each, which is hardly anything. Okay, they're not perfect, but for 50 cent, a gal can't complain. The dress underneath, which I just bought yesterday. My one month workanniversary at H&M was passed, which means, from now on, I get a 25% discount on everything at H&M, so to celebrate I bought this pretty dress. Which kind of has a 40s feel to it. And off course, seeing that it has nuts on it, it makes it extra cute!!
Photobucket
As it is getting colder and colder, this morning it was -9°C, so very cold !!! I needed a warm wintercoat. When I went shopping with my birthdaymoney, I found the most gorgeous coat ever!!! It's in a rusty brown color, kind of like my haircolour :) and it has a fur (fake) colar on it. What even makes it more perfect, is that it has it's own matching belt to sinch in. Sinching in, is something I really like doing :). So this is my perfect rustybrown wintercoat. I paid 30€ for it, which isn't bad for a warm coat. Above the pretty coat, you can see a cute checkered black/white shirt. Which I think is very 50s, which is never a bad thing!
Photobucket
Last but not least, I bought a whole bunch of winter skirts and sweaters/cardigans. Which I really needed, as it getting colder!! A funny things about one of the sweaters/cardigans is that it's a real Tirol cardigan :) so funny, but very pretty!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:09 PM

    Great finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I can't wait to wear my coat, but it still needs to be dry cleaned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ben echt helemaal weg van die koperkleurige jas..waar heb je die gevonden seg! echt een vonst!

    ReplyDelete